Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 is into its sixth week and audience are well engaged which has made the show a hit in short time. Rajith Kumar has been running the show since Day 1. In the past few days, he has been continuously insulted and abused by the housemates. Manju Pathrose, Arya Rohit and Jazla Madasseri are the major players in it.
In the previous episode, Jazla was seen getting into an argument with Rajith Kumar. In the anger moment, Jazla threw away the food she was taking for dinner. Later she explained that the food slipped out but it was clearly seen that, she was throwing the food. Pashanam Shaji who consoled her also abused Ranjith Kumar and compared him with the upbringing of Pig.
The incident took place in the kitchen and Rajith was given the cooking duty. Jazla entered the kitchen and pushed him to take the food while Rajith
Fans of Rajith Kumar and Netizens were seen in anger about the incident. They were seen commenting and trolls came up quickly that, Jazla was throwing and disrespecting the food. Bigg Boss fans are of the opinion that host Mohanlal should ask and give a warning so that such things don’t happen inside the house.
Watch the video
- Oh Womaniya Show (Sreemukhi Youtube Channel): Contestants, Start Date, Host, Watch Online
- Bigg Boss 14: Salman Khan hosts the show from September 2020
- Bigg Boss Malayalam 2: Reshma Rajan, Alina, Daya Aswathy joined back to Bigg Boss
- Bigg Boss Malayalam 2: Alasandra, Sujo and Raghu joins the house after treatment
- Bigg Boss Malayalam 2: Manju Pathrose evicted from the show