Bigg Boss is India’s most popular TV show. Bigg Boss Hindi show is the hottest show which completed 12 seasons. Season 13 starts this month and will be available on Colours TV. Endemol digital media firm made it popular as an International show named “Big Brother”. The huge acceptance of the show in Hindi, allowed the makers to make the show in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada etc.
Bigg Boss Hindi started in 2006 and the Season 13 will start on September 29, 2019. The show has become the most viewed show and has huge support in India. The Bigg Boss Show will have Salman Khan and Ameesha Patel in the lead this year. Here are the complete details of Bigg Boss Hindi Season 13.
The show will have 18 contestants. They stay at Bigg Boss House for 100 days. No contestant will be able to contact the outside world and know what is happening. Like previous years celebrities and common people will be the participants. All members will have tough tasks to survive and ensure the house looks great. Bigg Boss Hindi Season 13 will be aired from Monday to Friday at 10:30 pm, and Weekends at 9 pm on Colors TV. Salman Khan will be hosting the show yet again and will have surprises this season.
According to the Bigg Boss rules, one contestant will be removed from the house. The process depends on the online voting and person with the least votes will be removed. Contestants can confess to the Bigg Boss whom they want to be removed from the house. The online voting for Contestants has begun, and viewers can vote for their favorite contestants.
Vote your favorite contestant in Voot App or www.voot.com. Here are the details regarding how to vote. Watch a previous season of Bigg Boss streaming on the Voot Official App.
Salman Khan has been the host for the past 6 years. Bigg Boss show became controversial from the last year. There have been regular fights, blaming and framing people from time to time. Salman Khan during the opening of Bigg Boss Hindi Season 13 shared his views. “Earlier people were unaware and the behavior was genuine. But now people are well prepared and know how to act smart.”
Step by Step method to Vote for Colors TV Bigg Boss Hindi Season 13
There are two methods with which viewers can vote for their favorite contestant. The contestants who fail to get the audience support will be eliminated from Bigg Boss Hindi. The two methods for voting (Bigg Boss Vote Hindi) are:
Colors TV Bigg Boss Vote Hindi through Website / Vote Bigg Boss Hindi in Voot application
The link to vote for your favorite contestants will be available soon. Steps to vote for your favorite contestants:
Step 1: Go to the given website link to vote your favorite contestant on www.voot.com
Step 2: Sign in with your Facebook, Gmail or Twitter account to vote
Step 3: Find the details in the link and vote to save your favorite contestant
Download the Voot App on your device to vote and follow the details that given in-app to vote for your favorite contestant.
Bigg Boss Hindi 13 Contestants List and Elimination Details
|Contestant 1||The most eligible bachelor- Siddharth Shukla|
|Contestant 2||The talented writer- Siddharth Dey|
|Contestant 3||The Splitsvilla winner – Paras Chhabra|
|Contestant 4||The intriguing singer – Abu Malik|
|Contestant 5||The stunning model – Asim Riaz|
|Contestant 6||The stylish – Mahira Sharma|
|Contestant 7||The serial star – Devoleena Bhattacharjee|
|Contestant 8||The Dazzling – Rashami Desai|
|Contestant 9||Gorgeous News Anchor – Shefali Bagga|
|Contestant 10||Singer & Actress – Shehnaz Kaur Gill|
|Contestant 11||Dalljiet Kaur|
|Contestant 12||Ever charming Koena Mitra|
|Contestant 13||The stunning Arti Singh|
AMEESHA PATEL JOINS BIGG BOSS HINDI SEASON 13
Ameesha Patel has been rumoured to do a special appearance in Bigg Boss Season 13 Hindi. Colours TV posted a video of Ameesha Patel’s entry into the show in a special avatar.
COLOURS TV BIGG BOSS HINDI SEASON 13 RULES & REGULATIONS
The complete list of Bigg Boss Hindi Season 13 rules and regulations are given below. The show will be telecasted in Colours TV Monday to Friday at 10.30 PM. Colours TV will air the show at 9 pm on Weekends.
- The contestants of Bigg Boss 13 have to reveal their Criminal background and Active cases if any.
- Heavy Penalty should be paid if any contestant tries to leave the Bigg Boss house during the show.
- The episodes video will not be edited as per the demand of participants.
- None of the Bigg Boss 13 contestants are allowed to meet other participants before entering the house.
- The show will be conducted for 100 days, and the entire house will be monitored.
- The contestants will be given a weekly payment depending on the elimination results.
- From the final 3 contestants, the number of votes will decide the winner.
- Physical Violence is strictly prohibited in the Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 13.
- Each contestant be it a celebrity or common is equal at the Bigg Boss.
- The contestant will have to pay big penalty if any contestant breaks the rule of the Bigg Boss house.
- The contestant will not be allowed to use any devices like Mobile, Television and Internet.
- Every week Housemates can nominate two contestants for elimination. From the most nominated names, the result will be decided based on public voting.
- The contestants who got less number of the Votes through website voting or Voot App will be eliminated.