Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 has been special from its start. Well known TV figures to lesser-known individuals, the show slowly became the favorite of Malayalees across the globe after 5 weeks. Rajith Kumar has been the highlight and he takes the camera space mostly during an argument or even being alone.
Earlier Reshma Rajan, Sujo Mathew, Alasandra Johnson, Raghu and Pavan were moved out of the house due to eye sickness. Pavan entered the house again and was seen playing well in yesterday’s episode. During the show, Bigg Boss had announced that all the others have been sent home for further and better medical treatment.
Housemates were seen in tears as they were not even able to meet them before they were moved. During the discussion, housemates were consoling each other and even the audience believe that they will return after the required treatment ends. Sujo Mathew and Alasandra Johnson became the major news as they were seen romancing in the house.
Later, Sanjana who was Sujo’s Lover was exposed by Pavan due to sheer anger. Social media was furious over the duo after they knew about Sanjana and she was advised by the netizens to move on from such a fake person like Sujo Mathew. Reshma and Raghu were aslo hated due to their remarks and behavior against Rajith Kumar inside the house.
Watch the video
- Bigg Boss Malayalam 2: Alasandra, Sujo and Raghu joins the house after treatment
- Bigg Boss Malayalam 2: Manju Pathrose evicted from the show
- Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2: Rajith Kumar and 5 housemates get nominated
- Siddharth Shukla is winner of the Bigg Boss 13
- Bigg Boss 13: Rashami Desai evicted in the Finale after being in Top 4