Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 is cruising with the title of the most-watched show among Malayalees. The first nomination had 6 housemates on the verge of eviction and Rajini Chandy was evicted by the audience. She was seen explaining that, she needs to go and meet her husband. Earlier she also broke down when she was jailed as a punishment for non-performance of task efficiently along with Rajith Kumar.
After the eviction, Rajini Chandy has been interviewed by Asianet and she looks excited. She shared the amazing experience inside the house and also excited to be back at her own home. In the video, she is also correcting the views of the audience that the show is not scripted. The housemates have full freedom to abide by common rules and no other directions are given by Bigg Boss makers.
Rajini Chandy looks super excited in the small promo video after she left the house. She also points out that, all the housemates are in with the energy to win the trophy. Expressing her happiness to be part of the family for almost 2 weeks, finally, she is having a good time back home.
Watch the video:
- Case Toh Banta Hai Show (2022) Amazon Mini TV: Cast, Crew, Release Date, Celebrities
- Koffee with Karan 7 Show (2022) Disney+ Hotstar: Contestants, Crew, Release Date, Timing, Host
- Hum Tum Serial (Hum TV) 2022: Cast, Roles, Start Date, Story, Telecast Time, Real Names
- Indian Idol Telugu Show Aha Video (2022): Contestants, Timing, Hosts, Judges, Start Date
- Lock Upp Show (2022) MX Player: Contestants, Crew, Release Date, Timing, Host