The Indian cricket all-rounder Hardik Pandya and Natasa Stankovic have shared more images from their grand wedding through their respective Instagram profiles. They had weddings in both Christian and Hindu rituals.
The low-key wedding, which the couple had already registered for, took place earlier in 2020. They had their remarriage on February 14 in Raffles Udaipur, Rajasthan according to Christian traditions. The two renewed their vows in a grand style with family and close friends in attendance.
For a Christian wedding, the theme was white and Natasa was dressed in a white gown with a long veil and Hardik in a black suit. A Haldi ceremony was the start of the major wedding celebrations, which also included a Mehendi, Sangeet, and a white wedding ceremony.
Natasa wore a cream-colored lehenga with red borders. The bride decked herself out in some big jewelry. Hardik was dressed in a cream Kurta-Pajama. Natasa also wore a red saree with thick, elaborate borders.
- Namitha Pramod Shares Latest Stylish Images on Instagram: A Glimpse into the Actress’s Fashionable Wardrobe
- Samyuktha Menon Shares Latest Stylish Images on Instagram | See Photos
- Latest Stylish Images of Krithi Shetty | Check Out Her Stunning Look
- Latest Traditional Images of Niranjana Anoop | Niranjana’s Recent Photos
- Latest Stylish Images of Samantha Ruth Prabhu | Samantha’s Recent Photos