Irrfan Khan who is the National Award-winning Indian actor and cancer who battled cancer passed away. He was one of the most amazing actors who also impressed one and all in various foriegn movies. The death of 53-year-old death happened only after his fight against the colon infection.
His family include wife Sutapa Sikdar and two kids Babil and Ayan. A few days ago the mother of Irrfan Khan had passed away. After his long battle, Irrfan Khan was buried in the cemetery at Versova suburb of Mumbai. His burial was conducted as a private affair due to coronavirus restrictions in India.
The spokesperson quoted that “The burial happened at 3 pm today in presence were his family, close relatives and friends”. Bollywood celebrities expressed their grief over social media. Apart from Bollywood stars, Hollywood celebrities too expressed the loss towards the public.
- The Role Of AI In Visual Testing Automation With Playwright
- The Future of Testing: How Visual Testing with Playwright is Revolutionizing QA
- How To Automate Android Apps Using Appium?
- Devar Ji Part 2 Release Date, Quick Overview, Cast, Trailer, And Much More
- These Are the Steps International SEO Agencies Should Be Taking