India has its very special days dedicated to the people, who contributed immensely to the country. January 30 is observed in India as Martyrs’ Day or Shaheed Diwas. It is done in the memory of Father of The Nation, Mahatma Gandhi as he was shot dead by Godse. It’s Not That Simple actress Swara Bhasker remembers the special day, by sharing a painting of Mahatma Gandhi by Tom Vattakuzhy. She captioned the post as “The ideology that killed #MahatmaGandhi is rampant today amongst us! Let us follow in Gandhi Ji’s footsteps and not those of his killers! #MartyrsDay #India”.
Swara is constantly in the news as she openly criticizes the wrongdoings in politics. Recently she made headlines because of the argument with Dream Girl director Raaj Shaandilyaa. He had cornered Swara with the statement that, “Pay less attention to cheap items. Even Dainik Bhaskar is more costly than Swara Bhaskar.” Swara countered the offensive statement “Next time be careful to not reach out to the cheap item to offer the role and share the trailer of your film. good luck sir!”.
As the director found it a tight slap, he apologized to Swara Bhasker and stated that he would continue to offer her roles. He also said that they should unite and work together in the future too.
- Mujhse Shaadi Karoge: Heena Panchal and Sanjjanaa Galrani tries to impress Paras
- Mohanlal The Complete Actor: List of Major Awards Received
- What is Fast & Furious 9 Story and plot about?
- Fast and Furious 9 Trailer: Power-packed scenes of Vin Diesel and John Cena leads the show
- Jawani Janeman actress Alaya: I am overwhelmed reading the audience reviews