Bheed, a dark-toned Bollywood film starring Rajkummar Rao, Bhumi Pednekar, and Dia Mirza, has been released in over 950 screens worldwide. The movie brings in the actual events we witnessed as the lockdown was announced, making it an emotional ride close to reality.
- The gripping storyline brings in the emotional moments that leave a lasting impact on the audience.
- The screenplay is well balanced, and the narration connects to the real incidents that make the film relatable.
- The impressive acting by Bhumi Pednekar and Rajkummar Rao is worth an applause. Their performances are outstanding, and they deliver their roles with utmost conviction.
- The cinematographer Soumik Mukherjee has taken up a tough challenge of capturing the dark tone of the film with his skills.
- The music by Anurag Saikia touches the emotional points and elevates the film’s overall impact.
- The powerful role of Dia Mirza also touches the audience, and her performance is noteworthy.
- At times, the film goes dramatic over the top, making it slightly unrealistic.
Bheed is a must-watch for those who love dark-toned films that depict real-life incidents. The film’s rating is 2.5/5.
- Bhumi Pednekar
- Rajkummar Rao
- Dia Mirza
- Ashutosh Rana
- Kumud Mishra
- Aditya Shrivastav
- Pankaj Kapur
- Kritika Kamra
Director: Anubhav Sinha
Release Date: 24 March 2023
- Jailer Review: Rajnikanth starrer is a perfect treat for the fans
- Shaakuntalam Review: Samantha Ruth Prabhu starrer is a romantic saga to experience
- Vellari Pattanam Movie Review | Manju Warrier, Soubin Shahir Starrer
- Bheed Review: A Dark and Emotional Ride Close to Reality
- Puliyattam Review: Sudheer Karamana starrer is a wild ride of emotions