Arjun Sarja is an Indian actor, producer and director. His real name is Srinivasa Sarja and is famous as Arjun. He is popularly known as Action King for his action roles. During the career, he has acted in Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi and Kannada movies.
Biography, Educational qualification
Born in Karnataka, he was an active child. His interest in extra curricular activities made him a star in school. Slowly he got interested in acting during his college days. He is a BSc graduate and has completed his degree with good performance.
His Tamil debut movie as an actor is Nandri. Later he started direction through the film, Sevagan. Currently, he is one of the most popular South Indian actor. With huge list of superhit movies and action roles.
Father, Mother , Wife and Family
He was born to a Hindu family with parents and brother. His father is Shakthi Prasad and mother is Lakshmi Devamma. Niveditha Arjun is his wife. Arjun Sarja’s daughters are Aishwarya Arjun and Anjana Arjun. His brother is Kishore Sarja, a Kannada movie director.
Age , Height and more
He was born on 15 August 1964 and his age is 56 as of 2020. His height is 5 feet 11 inches and weight is 80kg. He has light brown colored eye and hair color is black.
He started his career as an actor in the mid of 1980’s and his debut film as an actor was in Kannada.
All Movies List
- Jai Hind
- Sri Anjaneyam
- Jai Hind 2
- Naa peru Surya, naa illu India
- Irumbu thirai
- Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham (2021)
- Iddaru (2021)
- Oppanda (2021)
- Virunnu (2022)
- Theeyavar Kulaigal Nadunga (2022)
All TV Show List
Arjun Sarja Pictures
- Dr Robin Radhakrishnan Wiki, Age, Family, Height, Bio, Wife, Girlfriend, TV Shows, Movies, Images
- Nikitin Dheer Actor Wiki, Age, Family, Height, Bio, Wife, TV Shows, Web Series, Movies, Images
- Aamir Khan Wiki, Age, Height, Bio, Wife, Children, Girlfriend, Movies, TV Shows, Images
- Jim Sarbh Wiki, Age, Height, Bio, Girlfriend, Wife, Movies, Web Series, Images
- Vishal Wiki, Age, Height, Bio, Wife, Girlfriend, Movies, TV Shows, Images, Controversies